- Last Updated: 23 April 2015
The project management structure is the following one:
- The General Assembly is the decision-making body of the Consortium.
- The Coordinator is the legal entity acting as the intermediary between the Parties and the European Commission.
- The Management Support Team assists the General Assembly and the Coordinator.
- The Stakeholder Committee is a consultatory committee of stakeholders, with 12-15 representatives. It will be formally appointed by the General Assembly. The Committee will follow the project during its lifetime, and be given special opportunities to influence: design and execution of stakeholder contacts, such as surveys, feedback surveys; design and execution of dissemination actions; project-internal peer-review-actions
The following figure shows the management procedure of the COEXIST project management: